Friday, May 9, 2008

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I'm having a lot of trouble keeping my life in order. I have too many things going on. I know that, for sure. Between juggling school (and figuring out how to pay for school), the promise of several not-so-promising jobs, and social obligations, I'm on the verge of meltdown. I have decided that I can't keep up with this blog. At least, I can't maintain it the way I want.

Prioritizing has always been difficult for me. I recognize myself as a Type A personality. This means that I get addicted to things easily, but face the downfall of possessing a short attention span as well. I want to do it all, damnit, and I want to do it NOW.

But, I can't do it all. Hence, prioritizing. This blog has unfortunately fallen to one of the things I can't put 100% into anymore. This makes me sad, but then I think of all the other things that have captured my unfortunately short attention span, and I feel a little better.

Technical Life Difficulties. I need a time machine and a hot cuppa coffee. We'll just have to wait to see how things pan out.

No comments: