Sunday, August 26, 2012

Guide to Student Teaching #0

*cough cough* Oh my, there is an awful lot dust on this old blog, isn't there?

Well, I think it's about time to pick up this blog and start posting again. Where have I been, since my last post? I got married, moved in with my sweet, sweet husband, went to graduate school for a Master's in Teaching (secondary education, English-Language Arts), got an ADORABLE dog, celebrated several birthdays, weddings, milestones with friends and family, and have finally come to the home stretch of my graduate program.

I am now in the midst of the dreaded Student Teaching. It's not actually as bad as I thought it would be. I certainly don't have time for much socializing, but I truly love what I do, and that's a first for me. Heck, I think I'm pretty good at this.

The following posts are (highly censored) versions of my weekly journal entries, required by my university supervisor for the seminar class I'm taking while I student teach. I have documented quite a few ups, downs, and what-the-hells since I began on August 27th.

For those of you who want to know what I'm "up to" and "how is student teaching" and "what is student teaching like," here you go!

No comments: