Thursday, January 29, 2009

you may think it's funny, but it's snot


The pressure is on to get my travel plans in gear. The pressure is also on my nose and sinuses. I’ve caught an Irish cold and it is suspiciously familiar to an American cold. I was told numerous times that I would either catch 3 more of these things, or possibly just carry this one around for the next several months. Like a pet. Like a stupid, annoying pet. I’m snot going to talk about it anymore.

Class today was exciting. I’m really happy and scared. It seems like it will be much more interesting subject matter, but it also seems like it will be much harder. I have several books to read, a lot of history to brush up on, and eventually, I will have to write papers in a style I am totally unfamiliar with.

I guess the one thing that doesn’t change is the Capri-sonnes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally got Capri-Suns yesterday.